Centre for International Energy and Natural Resources Law & Security
The LCILP’s Centre for International Energy and Natural Resources Law & Security covers a wide spectrum of international law. We aim to combine in-depth knowledge of the legal field with expertise in the energy and natural resources industries.
We offer technical and policy advice and training across the entire spectrum of energy law and natural resources. This includes investment, finance and economics, contract drafting and negotiations, procurement and construction as well as arbitration and dispute resolution with an emphasis on all aspects of energy security and a practice-based approach.
Our team consists of experts with extensive international experience, practicing lawyers, published authors in their respective areas of expertise, arbitrators and technical experts.
We provide advice and training in the following areas:
- Oil and gas
- Nuclear energy
- Renewable energy
- Policy aspects and energy security
Our international, multi disciplinary team consists of highly qualified experts and practitioners in the Centre’s field of practice aiming to deliver:
- High-level training in relevant legal fields
- Advisory services by senior professionals
- Independent and up to date research on current and emerging trends
- High-level conferences, seminars and panel discussions by prominent experts in their respective fields